jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010


 FRASES EN INGLES QUE CIRCULAN POR LA RED QUE ME GUSTARON

I live a day at a time.Each day I look for a kernel of excitement. In the morning, I say "What is my exciting thing for today?"Then, I do the day.D¨ont ask me about tomorrow

If you have made mistakes,even serious mistakes,you may have a fresh start any moment you choose,for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down

The measure of al life,after all, is not its duration, but its donation.

Its never crowded along the extra miles.
Each day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.

People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.

Everything works out in the end.I it hasnt worked out, it"s not the end.
Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.

If you want to know your past; look into your present conditions.
If you want to know your future; look into your present actions.

The fear is worse than the pain.
When anger rises, think of the consequences.

Real success comes in small portions day by day.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario